Stobox Weekly Report 49 (07.12–13.12)
- Stobox DS Dashboard v.1.0:
– Refactoring UX for Investor/Corporate Dashboard;
– Dashboard Mobile UX Development;
– Setting up onboarding processes: automatic emails, error-reporting, security issues, etc.
- Stobox Exchange v.1.0:
– Back-end Development.
- Burned 90% of STBU — From 1B to 100M.
- Increased Liquidity Pool on UniSwap, $400k added + Locked!
Analytics & Business Documentation
- Conducted research on transfer agent requirements for secondary market;
- Conducted research of legal requirements of UniSwap for Digital securities;
- Conducted 20% of research of Asian legislation landscape;
- Conducted research about trading under Rule 144 vs Section 4a1 of the US Securities Act 1933.
Business Development & Sales
- New projects in the pipeline:
– Cryptomining farm from Georgia;
– African real estate infrastructure;
– Investor-grade brokerage for real estate professionals;
- Contacted potential legal partners in UAE — KARM Legal.
- Received 8 requests on the Stobox website;
- Received 2 leads from LinkedIn;
- Conducted 5 calls with potential partners and clients.
- Published an article about Digital Assets in Europe on Tier-1 blockchain media blockchain.news;
- Announced a burning of STBU token;
- Published Stobox Insights video by Borys Pikalov;
- Created an article for the Ministry of Transformation of Ukraine to educate local businesses about opportunities of the real estate tokenization;
- Started the process of creating a new Stobox website:
– Created a Home Page copyrights 1.0;
– Created a Home Page design 1.0;
- Created a new YouTube strategy 1.1;
- Created a new Content Marketing Strategy 1.1;
- Recorded and published a Stobox Interview with Maureen Murat (Attorney-Advisor at DC Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking (DISB) USA) on Stobox YouTube channel;
- Published comments to 4 pieces of news and 2 quotes from the DAIC on social media.
- Edited all speeches and panels of the event;
- Posted 13 videos from the DAIC on the Stobox YouTube channel.
Legal and Finance
- Contacted Estonian Lawyers for information on taxation issues;
- Signed an NDA with a Marketing Advisor;
- Created a Work of Acceptance for contractors;
- Finalized an agreement with STO provider from Liechtenstein;
- Researched a contractor for the apostelization process;
- Created a new Agreement with potential Stobox employees;
- Started a process of researching KYC-check requirements: FATF, AML, and KYC.