Stobox Week 35/2020 Report
- Developed front-end for the process KYC passing and updating (v. 0.1);
- Сreated a smart-contract for STBU Utility Token — issued a token.
Analytics & Business Documentation
- Created Stobox Onepager to be able to supply counterparties with brief info on us more quickly;
- Completed a pre-evaluation questionnaire for advisors to complete the Horizon 2020 grant application;
- Filed an application for Startup Network, which provides access to investors.
Business Development & Sales
- 3 new projects in the pipeline (Investment Fund engaged in algorithmic and quantitative trading, Private equity firm from CIS country, provider of technology to simplify procedures to banks and wealth managers);
- Conducted STO Feasibility Assessment for the Fintech Incubator from the UK;
- Delivered a Stobox Newsletter (78% open rate, 4.4% clicks, 7 responses) to notify the community about our updates;
- 6 new contacts of financial intermediaries engaged in capital raising, whom we target to offer an innovative fundraising instrument to their clients together;
- Borys Pikalov gave a speech on Fintech Disruption Summit about exciting opportunities for blockchain as a regulatory technology and how we are building it;
- Created a new video for Stobox YouTube by Borys Pikalov;
- Issued an interview on YouTube with Block Relations — learned powerful STO marketing insights for our clients;
- Completed SEO optimization of Stobox YouTube channel and 27 videos;
- Published comments of 4 news on Stobox Social Media;
- Created Stobox WeChat to enhance our presence in Asia;
- Created a doc with marketing hypothesis (v.1.0) for testing;
- Obtained agreement to publish our article at TheTokenizer for free due to the high quality of our analytics;
- Added Chinese and Japanese subtitles for the last Stobox Insights video and Stobox Interview as part of strategy towards Asia;
- Invited and received a confirmation from Roel Wolfert to conduct a Stobox interview.
Stobox Digital Assets Investment Conference:
- Confirmed participation of Dotun Rominiyi, Viktor Viktorov, Florian Ducommun, Fabian Bouhier, Borys Pikalov as speakers;
- Attracted a first Media Partner — TheTokenizer;
- Created a background picture of the conference;
- Defined the name of the Conference — Digital Assets Investment Conference. This is also a strategic decision on the focus of the conference, which allows us to differentiate from dozens of “blockchain” summits.
Legal & Finance
- Revised Stobox Service Agreement to make it more acceptable for clients;